2019 Madison Scouts!

1 hour ago, Cappybara said:

What experience?? This has been gone over many times, when it comes to design, there isnt much there to look at. 

Where in his resume does it show he understands modern drum corps design? 

Perhaps you could post your resume so we can assess your credibility to evaluate his...

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, skevinp said:

Perhaps you could post your resume so we can assess your credibility to evaluate his...

hey, we all know he's a bando-alum...

and a very quiet BDhonk when BDB said there were financial problems.  Maybe he's in shock or has Post-trauma reactions.

Edited by xandandl

On ‎8‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 2:05 PM, seen-it-all said:

(raises hand).... I always thought there were pretty "band"-ish. There was certainly nothing overtly masculine about the look (in the traditional sense of the word being thrown about here).

Olive green pants, black shoes,, & white spats,, for me.:91_thumbsup:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, xandandl said:

hey, we all know he's a bando-alum...

and a very quiet BDhonk when BDB said there were financial problems.  Maybe he's in shock or has Post-trauma reactions.

Must’ve missed where this was officially called a financial decision 

1 hour ago, skevinp said:

It takes credibility to read a resume? When’s the last time he’s designed a show? 

1 hour ago, I74 said:

Olive green pants, black shoes,, & white spats,, for me.:91_thumbsup:

Yup!

• Like 1

Madison used to look & sound like no one else. They were 100% unique. If you heard them without seeing them you knew it was Madison. Then they decided to follow everyone else & what a #### show it has been under this current regime. I don't know what they pay CK & DP, but whatever it is, it is too much. Can you imagine the BOD conducting a review & appraisal with them? Talk about a performance improvement plan! They should both be canned.

Edited by FlamMan
  • Like 1

I had the pleasure of sitting next to Elvord a couple of years ago at one of the Scout shows in WI, I think it was Whitewater maybe. He is an engaging & intelligent guy. I remember him talking about what a great easy to understand & well designed drum corps show The Academy had. He didn't say much during the Scouts performance.I remember thinking that here is a guy who is logical & should still be involved in drum corp.  While he may not have the design resume of others, no way can he be any worse than what we have seen out of Bloomington under this current Scout regime. Returning the Scouts to what many of us think of when we think of the Madison Scouts would be a step forward, not backward. Playing jazz/Latin & being entertaining & bad a** would be unique in the activity.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Cappybara said:

What experience?? This has been gone over many times, when it comes to design, there isnt much there to look at. 

Where in his resume does it show he understands modern drum corps design? 

###### they didnt call you again it seems

2 hours ago, Cappybara said:

It takes credibility to read a resume? When’s the last time he’s designed a show? 

well, probably he's designed a DCi show more recently than you have.

just a hunch