2019 Madison Scouts!

13 minutes ago, Cop said:

Calm down gurl.
Mandarins did fine with a bad guard in 2018.

Stay in your lane. 

Wha?  Mandarins guard finished 9th last year, the first year they ever made finals.  That’s quite the entrance!

I don’t think I said anything offensive about the Scouts, just what I have heard first hand.  I’m glad the guard is now full at 36 - I didn’t say there were holes now, just at the beginning. There are several go-fund-me campaigns currently active by Scout guard members that all say similar things - they weren’t planning on marching, but were asked to fill holes and were offered very reduced (or completely eliminated) tour fees, but need to raise money for the summer since it was so last minute   Maybe they shouldn’t be putting that out there if y’all are going to be so angry.  

Sorry if you were offended or hurt.  Good luck making finals!  I’m looking forward to seeing what the show!

Any reports from the run tinight?

Heard it was rained out.

13 hours ago, Nine White Russians said:

Heard it was rained out.

Confirmed

And?

• Haha 1

Goodness at the crickets on here. No one has any insight on Scouts? I'm sure someone has something from the Capital concert. Or did they not play any show music? Have the fans also been sworn to secrecy? Ha ha

The short clip that I saw of the performance yesterday at the capital in Madison made me feel that musical I have not personally felt as excited since probably the 95’ 96’ shows! Which have been two of my favorite years musically of the Scouts. 

• Like 1