2019 Madison Scouts!

3 hours ago, Hrothgar15 said:

Well, it’s already better than last year’s…

How could it not be?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

9 hours ago, tedrick said:

the white hat (aussie?) would seem to work with this uni - 

Nope

I know they're wearing the tan overseas hat, but I think the original brown or tan drill instructor style hat would also be awesome!

Sadly, they won't be in uniform tonight for their opening home show because Stanbury couldn't deliver them due to power outages

at their facilities, but should have them for tomorrow night's performance. And yes, the music is GREAT! The horns sound

really good and the drumline is superb! Go Scouts!!!

Edited by Nine White Russians
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

No uniforms tonight. That’s absurd. Stanbury puts up a post saying storms went through and caused production to stop. 

My issue-why were uniforms put into production so late that this could possibly happen? 

There’s no excuse that I believe is acceptable on this. 

Board members and staff reading this-someone’s head should roll on this.

Scott Stewart taught us that regardless of venue, number of fans, whether it’s a parade, etc. every audience should be given the best product possible. CK and others have failed us, yet again. Anyone who oversees show design, uniform, program, etc should have to answer to this.

Anyone on the admin team or board that get tired of getting called out by “dinosaurs” or whatever else alums that are upset are called-check your ####, get your act together, and do your job. 

Edited by tesmusic
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, tesmusic said:

No uniforms tonight. That’s absurd. Stanbury puts up a post saying storms went through and caused production to stop. 

My issue-why were uniforms put into production so late that this could possibly happen? 

There’s no excuse that I believe is acceptable on this. 

Board members and staff reading this-someone’s head should roll on this.

Scott Stewart taught us that regardless of venue, number of fans, whether it’s a parade, etc. every audience should be given the best product possible. CK and others have failed us, yet again. Anyone who oversees show design, uniform, program, etc should have to answer to this.

Anyone on the admin team or board that get tired of getting called out by “dinosaurs” or whatever else alums that are upset are called-check your ####, get your act together, and do your job. 

No uniforms at Drums On...  that’s pretty much the alumni reunion.  Sad. 

Yeah...that weather excuse kind of makes things worse.  There is no reason a storm happening this week should impact uniform delivery.  Either the corps didn’t submit the order until way after they should have or the company didn’t start production when they needed to.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dmuniz_crossmen_fan said:

Yeah...that weather excuse kind of makes things worse.  There is no reason a storm happening this week should impact uniform delivery.  Either the corps didn’t submit the order until way after they should have or the company didn’t start production when they needed to.  

Production won’t etart until payment clears - not sure that’s what happened here but maybe a late order or payment? Stanbury isn’t new at this uniform thing 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

No uniforms at Drums On...  that’s pretty much the alumni reunion.  Sad. 

Exactly, home show for an organization that already has people skeptical and upset with the current admin team, and people in the organization are allowed to not have their #### together enough, nor are being held accountable can just pass this off. 

CK is not held accountable, makes changes that the board SHOULD have a say so in, and they either allow it to happen, it baffles me. We have missed finals 2 out of 3 years, barely making it the third year. Fires Jim Mason, but tries to save face by calling it a retirement. 

It’s all absurd and pathetic. 

Someone, anyone, own up to things. This goes much deeper than a ####### storm at a production facility. 

• Like 2