2019 Madison Scouts!

8 minutes ago, queenanne_1536 said:

Ah, a friend just sent me a picture. It looks like they are in uniform, or at least partial.

Power outage at the factory preventing completion was what I saw on a FB post.

Stanbury has no reason to lie. A massive set of storms started in Nebraska and rolled to the ocean causing a lot of damage. We had to go way up high flying home from Florida today to avoid it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GeneralTsoChicken said:

Sounds to me like he's shaming the admin, not the members. 

I suppose that does seem to be the case. The wording he used seemed to imply he thought the show was a disaster, not just the uniforms. Came across as kind of hurtful. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, PTMoney12 said:

I suppose that does seem to be the case. The wording he used seemed to imply he thought the show was a disaster, not just the uniforms. Came across as kind of hurtful. 

Admin. Yes. Not members. I heard the encore and liked the music, so as I said above perhaps the 2nd in GE 2 was warranted. We’ll see how I feel about the whole package tomorrow, but I like the music.

24 minutes ago, PTMoney12 said:

You know members of the corps read this forum, right?

Yup. But so do the admins and board, so maybe they’ll wake the #### up and do something for the members and organization.

Even if Madison ends up doing better this year and even moves back into the top 12. I do think CK needs to go. If for no other reason

than sometimes you need new blood in an organization. I think this current staff shows promise, so I'd love to see them stick around.

But in addition, I would really like to see Jim Mason come back if that were possible. (From what I've heard, it wouldn't be as long as CK is at the helm)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Nine White Russians said:

Even if Madison ends up doing better this year and even moves back into the top 12. I do think CK needs to go. If for no other reason

than sometimes you need new blood in an organization. I think this current staff shows promise, so I'd love to see them stick around.

But in addition, I would really like to see Jim Mason come back if that were possible. (From what I've heard, it wouldn't be as long as CK is at the helm)

Leaders with a record of 100% complete failure don't and shouldn't survive as long as CK has with Madison. How in the world does this guy keep his job? He completely fails his annual performance review based on results. It's time for Madison to find a proven successful leader to change this organization.

Make Madison Great Again.

Edited by FlamMan
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, FlamMan said:

Leaders with a record of 100% complete failure don't and shouldn't survive as long as CK has with Madison. How in the world does this guy keep his job? He completely fails his annual performance review based on results. It's time for Madison to find a proven successful leader to change this organization.

Made Madison Great Again.

It HAS TO BE the Board of Directors fault. They have now balls.

• Thanks 1