2019 Madison Scouts!

7 minutes ago, Brian Tuma said:

I’m curious why. Please explain. Why would this show have been DQ’d in 1999?

5 minutes ago, Stu said:

Electronics.

Also multi-key brass, & probably because of marching > 128 members (although I have counted the numbers on field this year)

Edited by IllianaLancerContra
closing parentheses
  • Like 1

How’s this leadership thing working out for ya?????  Rest and recovery, making sure the Guys are getting enough sleep, etc ...geez... no wonder they’re in last place. It’s great to offer leadership skills, but is this the corps’ focus???  Have they given up on being competitive, because losing is ok as long as they are producing leaders???  This downward spiral has to stop. It is a perpetual cycle. Low scores, low placements, missing finals, etc., leads to inability to recruit talent. Why can’t the Scouts teach  leadership (like all the corps) and be winners at the same time?  I’m really concerned the corps will fold and that would be a #### shame. Every year I hope for a good season. I want them to succeed so badly.  This is not directed at the members.  there are other corps who have risen and who have become competitive, so why can’t the Scouts???  Please ... someone help. this leadership stuff is great, but it shouldn’t be a replacement for being competitive. The corps is becoming irrelevant