2019 Madison Scouts!

6 hours ago, JeffreyJK68 said:

Caption bleed - Not to be confused with the WWE Wrestler - Captain Blood!

Lol.

A lot of great matchups tonight around the country! Meanwhile, the Madison Scouts have a nice leisurely day off!!

• Like 1

On 6/30/2019 at 1:07 AM, FlamMan said:

Great. We are staying in Madison near the capitol for a couple of days, watch fireworks, going to hang out on state street, go to the Parthenon for one of the best gyros in the world, visit the capitol, and just experience one of my favorite cities in the country before heading down to Whitewater for the show Saturday.

I had my first gyro there.  Then we went to Pitcher's Pub for Swampwaters.  Yeah....a long time ago, early 80s.   Madison was a great scene.

2 minutes ago, c mor said:

I had my first gyro there.  Then we went to Pitcher's Pub for Swampwaters.  Yeah....a long time ago, early 80s.   Madison was a great scene.

Gyros are good but what about burgers?  Dolly Dumpling’s Dowry.   💕💕

I also loved the Great Dane up there

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, c mor said:

Same gyro initiation for me.   Pretty exotic food given my Wisconsin upbringing.  I went though a Swampwater phase - oh boy.  I was a Plaza Bar devotee in the early 80's.   Plaza Burgers while listening to Make the Knife. The good life.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, c mor said:

Well we went to Parthenon yesterday, and the Gyro meat had an odd flavor. Not close to what I remember in 1981. Cant beet Skippys Gyros in Chicago. Were off to an old fashioned Wisconsin supper club tonight.

Edited by FlamMan

5 hours ago, Nine White Russians said:

A lot of great matchups tonight around the country! Meanwhile, the Madison Scouts have a nice leisurely day off!!

Don’t worry, CK will probably post some ######## about the leadership stuff or Piggly Wiggly. #priorities

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Nine White Russians said:

Surely a well deserved day of rest and relaxation 2 weeks into the season. 

Human beings are physically and mentally capable of doing much more than they think. Scouts need to be pushed and well practiced.

I along with many others are looking forward to the end of this clown show regime and their record of failure. 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1