2019 Madison Scouts!

Get ready to grab the popcorn, folks. This thread is gonna be one wild ride for the foreseeable future. I’ve seen an image someone posted on the MS coffee house Facebook page that is changing the Scouts forever. Doesn’t seem to be officially posted by any Scouts/FPA pages though.

Just now, Rudy18 said:

Get ready to grab the popcorn, folks. This thread is gonna be one wild ride for the foreseeable future. I’ve seen an image someone posted on the MS coffee house Facebook page that is changing the Scouts forever. Doesn’t seem to be officially posted by any Scouts/FPA pages though.

I heard about it last night. 

Just now, Cappybara said:

Hahahaha wow what a freaking disaster. 

Terrible move 

I didn’t help Kilties junior much.  If history is any teacher. 

Jim says it’s not the solution to the problem. 

Edited by Terri Schehr

Let's leave the co-ed vote discussion in the other thread specifically on that topic.

1 minute ago, Terri Schehr said:

I didn’t help Kilties junior much.  If history is any teacher. 

Jim says it’s not the solution to the problem. 

Look before people jump on me for being sexist or something, I'm a millennial and I am a part of the so called "PC generation"

I'm all about being progressive and striving for equality. But this is not the right platform for it. Do all male fraternities or all female sororities allow the opposite sex to join? This move is attempting to fix a problem that isn't there and it will destroy the identity of the corps in the process. The Cavaliers have shown that success can still be had as an all male corps. 

I fear that this move will lead to the slow death of this corps. I'm not sure how much of the alumni base is going to support this

• Like 3
  • Confused 1