2019 Madison Scouts!

35 minutes ago, greg_orangecounty said:

I started on the last page (174) hoping to get an update, or insider information, on how Madison is doing this year.  Always liked and respected their organization.  How many pages back do I need to go to actually find out?

Come on now...get outta here with this you dont know how Madison is doing this year...

15 minutes ago, FlamMan said:

I joined this website this week and haven't followed Drum Corps very closely in decades.  Not sure how I'm supposed to know what's up with a corps I never marched in, but admired.

1 hour ago, greg_orangecounty said:

I started on the last page (174) hoping to get an update, or insider information, on how Madison is doing this year.  Always liked and respected their organization.  How many pages back do I need to go to actually find out?

https://www.dci.org/scores/final-scores/2019-dci-world-championship-prelims

Just now, greg_orangecounty said:

Thanks, Jeff.  Glad to see the Troopers are still around too.  

Troops show this year..eh. I liked last years better.

And later today we see the last ever all male Madison Scouts performance

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FlamMan said:

What a joke. The worst thing an organization can do us contnue with failed leaders. Successful organizations fire unsuccessful leaders. Hopefully the Madidon Scouts survive this.

With the current board and leadership, no chance. It kills me to say that, but CK and the board are killing the corps and are too arrogant and stupid to realize it. The best interest of the corps is not their intention and they can all #### off. 

CK-resign! 

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, greg_orangecounty said:

You would go to DCP rather than DCI to find scores? I find that hard to fathom. Since you haven't been following, two Open Class corps decided to not tour to Indy or the Scouts would be in 18th place after last night. But I suspect you actually did know that.

Good morning Scouts. Have a great final run today.

DCPers, wherever you're watching from, I think an extra box of tissues is in order.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

final run today.

DCPers, wherever you're watching from, I think an extra box of tissues is in order.

The Madison Scouts as we know them will disappear at 5:00 PM ET on August 9, 2019. The next iteration of Madison will not resemble anything we are used to seeing, but it will not be the Madison Scouts.

RIP Madison Scouts. You were my first love in drum corps.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Gantang said:

The Madison Scouts as we know them will disappear at 5:00 PM ET on August 9, 2019. The next iteration of Madison will not resemble anything we are used to seeing, but it will not be the Madison Scouts.

RIP Madison Scouts. You were my first love in drum corps.

Yup. Sad.