2019 Madison Scouts!

Back in 2013, I saw a TOC show where all 7 corps that performed came together at the end of the night to play "One Voice" with a member of the Bluecoats singing the melody.

Also, "715-CRΣΣKS" sounds more like a Bluecoats or Blue Knights ballad than a Scouts ballad, but I can see it being effective if arranged well.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

Back in 2013, I saw a TOC show where all 7 corps that performed came together at the end of the night to play "One Voice" with a member of the Bluecoats singing the melody.

Also, "715-CRΣΣKS" sounds more like a Bluecoats or Blue Knights ballad than a Scouts ballad, but I can see it being effective if arranged well.

It seems that EXTRA content at TOC shows has gone to the way-side these days...

2 hours ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

715 Creeks is  from a Wisconsin native Bon Iver

2 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

Didn’t Cadets play One Voice a million years ago?

Edit:  Yep.1980.  Looked it up.  

http://www.dcxmuseum.org/index.cfm?view=search&song=One%20Voice

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

I hope the corps is great. I guess their alumni just can’t take jokes

I can’t speak for all alumni but I thought your comment was pretty darn funny. Unfortunately there’s always someone who has a dulled sense of humor and misses stuff.   I personally am very excited to see how the  ruffled collars and around the wrists on the corps proper translate “from the box”!  From what I understand they’re sowing in  battery operated LED Christmas- type lights.....like the really small ones places like Walmart sell.... into the ruffles.    Green, red and white flashing!  Hell- if the Bluecoats can use skateboard Ramps on the field then why not strobe/LED lights?  I do wonder though- b/c they’ll going on earlier due lower placement - how the effect will be with the sun still being up.

Edited by scout9193
  • Confused 1

15 hours ago, kdaddy said:

I haven't kept up with this thread... when was Naffier named brass arranger?

(Great move btw)

A few months back. Right after the first design meeting they had.  

• Like 1