2019 Madison Scouts!

2 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

I didn’t much care for last year's costumes but the year before....😳 

I liked the 2017 outfits. The show didn’t live up to them. Music was from someone’s doctoral dissertation.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Tim K said:

With all do respect, you edited my quote, put a period where a comma is, which changes what I said. While the post I responded to may have been in response to what you said, I was commenting on a person who claimed as ticket holders we are only byproducts. 

With all do respect, I did not edit your quote. I quoted the only part of your statement I red. You see, I saw that first part of your comment and jumped to conclusions. So sorry about that. I guess I shouldn't be reading and posting 20 seconds before I'm do in a meeting. So sorry. 🙂

13 minutes ago, queenanne_1536 said:

With all do respect, I did not edit your quote. I quoted the only part of your statement I reAd. You see, I saw that first part of your comment and jumped to conclusions. So sorry about that. I guess I shouldn't be reading and posting 20 seconds before I'm do in a meeting. So sorry. 🙂

I edited yours for spelling.

30 minutes ago, queenanne_1536 said:

With all do respect, I did not edit your quote. I quoted the only part of your statement I red. You see, I saw that first part of your comment and jumped to conclusions. So sorry about that. I guess I shouldn't be reading and posting 20 seconds before I'm do in a meeting. So sorry. 🙂

And where I made a big deal about replacing a comma with a period, I should have noticed “do” should be “due.” 😌

10 minutes ago, Tim K said:

And where I made a big deal about replacing a comma with a period, I should have noticed “do” should be “due.” 😌

We both suck, but I suck worse than you 🙂

2 hours ago, mjoakes said:

I liked the 2017 outfits. The show didn’t live up to them. Music was from someone’s doctoral dissertation.

I agree. They needed much more ‘elemental’ sounding music. That costumes themselves were great

• Like 1

10 hours ago, cixelsyd said:

The "activity", in one form or another, might have various ways to survive without a paying audience.  But the DCI tour cannot.

And that is correct. The DCI tour structure has always been and still is about paid competitive performance directly targeted at an audience which pays for admission; not about education.

8 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

I didn’t much care for last year's costumes but the year before....😳 

I actually liked the year before!