DCI World Champs Semi Finals - Aug 10, 2018

6 minutes ago, CrownBariDad said:

If he bought one (I don't think so), his name is on it.  I think they were all sold out at the 25th Anniversary banquet. 

I think they were poking fun at the fact his actual star has been smashed or vandalized several times.

Edited by dcsnare93
  • Like 1

I always appreciate BDB, they're a strong and very quality corps, but their uniforms always make me think of what it would look like if Halloween costume companies tried to produce a Blue Devils costume from the previous season or two.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

Their first season in World Class was indeed 2013. Back then Open Class and World Class were graded in separate ways, and Oregon was graded on the World Class sheets, so technically that was their first season as a World Class corps.

Okay....perhaps you should encourage OC to fix their website then since you know better than them when they officially became World Class.  LOL

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dcsnare93 said:

I think he was poking fun at the fact his actual star has been smashed or vandalized several times.

Which I was ignoring.

Let's pls get back to Drum Corps. Thx!

• Like 2

Just now, DrumCorpsNutt said:

Okay....perhaps you should encourage OC to fix their website then since you know better than them when they officially became World Class.  LOL

Yeah, that was an unfortunate mistake on their part.

1 minute ago, CrownBariDad said:

Which I was ignoring.

Let's pls get back to Drum Corps. Thx!

BDB is having a decent performance right now if anyone is interested. This show is not my cup of tea, but the performers are great, as usual.

• Like 1

I swear who ever is calling the shots of the multi cam feed, took a page out of Music City's book...A Massive TRAIN WRECK! so UNLIKE Tom Blairs coverage in the past, this has "FLO Marching's" incompetence written all over it