DCI World Champs Semi Finals - Aug 10, 2018

1 minute ago, George Dixon said:

they got so much better - imagine finding out your caption head and all her little minions quit the day before the guard try out camp?

Well the replacements were more than up to the job and most have instilled trust right off the bat.

• Like 2

Last night on the cinema broadcast for Cavs, "Oh What a World" sounded different that it had previously, and I noticed some members midfield were at least lip syncing during that song. Or have they added some live singing?

Imagine Cadets coming out tomorrow night in the traditional uni....imagine the crowd response.

• Like 9

16 minutes ago, ouooga said:

I've yet to hear this knocking noise......

Crap was there no doubt. 

who decides what poor MM has to pull those stupid tarps out? I would be like to heck with you and the chain gang. :master:

Cadets THREW DOWN!!!!!!

####!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, EricS said:

Last night the director explained that they are wearing the same Cadets unitheform,  it's stripped up and at the end of the show they have come full circle from the past year, thus the single uni tonight

I'm sorry and I'm sure it's autocorrect, but your sentence makes no sense.  If you could correct the spelling, I'd like to hear the story.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, brichtimp said:

Imagine Cadets coming out tomorrow night in the traditional uni....imagine the crowd response.

I hope they do so at retreat.

• Like 1