2019 Phantom Regiment

I'll start it now. Worst season (placement wise) since '73? and I'm not mad at it. I liked the show,felt like what a Phantom show should feel like,imo. What are your thoughts? What can they do better? 

Two letters...GE

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, RedJazz1900 said:

I don’t disagree with you, however wouldn’t it be a more tactful move to start out the 2019 thread with some positive, optimism, and willingness to look forward, versus just complaining about stuff that we all know has happened this season?

care to elaborate?

I'm not trying to complain. Should've phrased that better. I liked the show a lot ,more than anything since Triumphant Journey. I think Claire Wilcox will wind up the best DM in the activity in a year or two. I'm not trying to bash the mm's.I think this year is a step in the right direction. I was simply posing the question as to what you all think they can/should do better next year.

Edited by TheAngryBavarian

On 8/11/2018 at 9:41 AM, TheAngryBavarian said:

I'm not trying to complain. Should've phrased that better. I liked the show a lot ,more than anything since Triumphant Journey. I think Claire Wilcox will wind up the best DM in the activity in a year or two. I'm not trying to bash the mm's.I think this year is a step in the right direction. I was simply posing the question as to what you all think they can/should do better next year.

Hire amazing design team and rally the alumni and fans for fundraising.