2019 Phantom Regiment

9 minutes ago, Brian Tuma said:

I’m positive it will be an inoffensive fourteenth place show, kind of meh.

those usually offend me

On 3/6/2019 at 4:23 AM, tommynev said:

Umm, Joan of Arc isn't a storybook character.  She was a real person. As far as Phantom doing "tired" shows featuring women, "Juliet" and "Turandot" are arguably their two best productions this decade.... and also their highest in placement and score.  

UMMMMM  i'd argue your point any time you want.

Let's just face the real problem at hand.  Will Pitts is a second wrung, maybe third,  writer and he sure as h*ll should not be the person in charge of the show design. His music relies heavily on others prior to him and he has the imagination of a rock. In the situation PR finds itself in, who is keeping him around is the $64,000 question. 

Edited by EricS
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 3/7/2019 at 2:54 PM, queenanne_1536 said:

I do not expect Regiment to make finals in 2019. I'm not even quite sure if I agree with them making finals in 2018.

I hope you're wrong, but I'm afraid you might be right. It would be sad to see the 2nd longest? consecutive finals streak end. 

1 hour ago, TheAngryBavarian said:

I hope you're wrong, but I'm afraid you might be right. It would be sad to see the 2nd longest? consecutive finals streak end. 

3rd longest, and the longest by a non-California corps.

After those three, the longest streak belongs to the Cavaliers (since 1979).

Edited by Cadevilina Crown

5 hours ago, EricS said:

Let's just face the real problem at hand.  Will Pitts is a second wrung, maybe third,  writer and he sure as h*ll should not be the person in charge of the show design. His music relies heavily on others prior to him and he has the imagination of a rock. In the situation PR finds itself in, who is keeping him around is the $64,000 question. 

They let you say hell on here.  😉

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, EricS said:

so how do you really feel?

• Haha 2