2019 Phantom Regiment

On 3/12/2019 at 1:04 PM, queenanne_1536 said:

I disagree. Their problems are with modernization. They made an attempt last year. I think the hoodies was a poor response to the movement away from traditional uniforms. They need to go all in there. Their props were also a problem. The staging wasn't done very well, and they served little purpose. Relative to the rest of the top 16+ last year, their show looked old fashioned to me. 

the problem isn't modernization, it's who is trying to modernize

• Like 3

@Jeff Ream Can you please stop applying logic to forum arguments? Its so confusing.😂

Edited by DCI-DadJokes

1 hour ago, DCI-DadJokes said:

@Jeff Ream Can you please stop applying logic to forum arguments? Its so confusing.😂

Oh my! I know you are a new poster, but you have no idea the therapy which could be unraveled and the unintended consequences that could be released with the complimentary words you just posted. 😏

Edited by Stu
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Stu said:

Oh my! I know you are a new poster, but you have no idea the therapy which could be unraveled and the unintended consequences that could be released with the complimentary words you just posted. 😏

Thanks Stu

4 hours ago, DCI-DadJokes said:

but watching the reaction provides so much entertainment

3 hours ago, Stu said:

yeah one more person liking me more than you

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

yeah one more person liking me more than you

Hold on there Hoss. Let's wait and compare when we both have over 13,000 posts. I have about 11,000 to go. Oh, never mind, I will never post up to your prolific numbers. You win; carry on.

6 hours ago, Stu said:

Hold on there Hoss. Let's wait and compare when we both have over 13,000 posts. I have about 11,000 to go. Oh, never mind, I will never post up to your prolific numbers. You win; carry on.

thats because you didnt participate in the old off topic forums, thats where 95% of my post count was. Hell i don;t even know where my post count is, not do i care. i hit 100k once, then they deleted a bunch of older stuff and I went back under. No clue if I went back over or not.

22 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

thats because you didnt participate in the old off topic forums, thats where 95% of my post count was. Hell i don;t even know where my post count is, not do i care. i hit 100k once, then they deleted a bunch of older stuff and I went back under. No clue if I went back over or not.

Dude, if I spent that much of my time in blogs and chat rooms to produce over 100,000 postings, I would not make that s### known publicly. Just sayin'. 😋

Edited by Stu
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Stu said:

Dude, if I spent that much of my time in blogs and chat rooms to produce over 100,000 postings, I would not make that s### known publicly. Just sayin'. 😋

Scrolls up to see who it was who brought up Jeff’s prolific posting numbers. Yup, it was Stu. Not Jeff.