2019 Phantom Regiment

When was the last time PR used high mark time in a show? If that’s what it was supposed to be.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

6 hours ago, JAZZER said:

Quite a bit of dirt, but I see some potential in this. Obviously, only a 1 minute piece of the opener (I assume) isn't going to provide much insight, we'll find out more after tomorrow night (I'll once again assume somebody will post something from Music in the Park)

• Like 2

Well they lunge, scatter drill and dance a hell of a lot better than march right now.  Meh, it's early.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, tesmusic said:

When was the last time PR used high mark time in a show? If that’s what it was supposed to be.

When was the last time ANYONE used high mark time? That said, if they continue to (try and) appease the old timers by incorporating things not necessary to the storyline, they will continue the slide into an early exit,

Edited by Rocketman

Well, I no longer have the personal connection to PR, that I've had for the last four years....but, they will always have a piece of my heart and my support. I wish them all the best this year and will cheer loudly for their efforts. I hope we'll see some vids from the concert in the park. And, I can't wait to see them in the theater next week! Go Regiment!! :thumbup:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Rocketman said:

When was the last time ANYONE used high mark time? That said, if they continue to (try and) appease the old timers by incorporating things not necessary to the storyline, they will continue the slide into an early exit,

Funny stuff. So, lunging, scatter drill etc. ARE necessary to a story line?

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Rocketman said:

Their storyline is set in the 15th century.  They may have still been using high mark time back then.

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, HockeyDad said:

Funny stuff. So, lunging, scatter drill etc. ARE necessary to a story line?

OF COURSE THEY ARE!! 

I can't tell you how many times I've gone into a show without knowing the story line, see a well timed lunge and know immediately it's about the trials and tribulations of Confucius.

....duh. 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, Rocketman said:

Last time I saw it was 2015 Cadets "Power of 10" during the ballad. I think it's a cool effect when done together.