2019 Phantom Regiment

2 minutes ago, queenanne_1536 said:

And corps like Madison and Regiment don't want to hear from their alumni. They want people commenting on Twitter and Facebook about how great and wonderful their shows are. They don't want alumni telling them the truth.

THIS.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EricS said:

What I just heard and saw was a bigi hot mess!

I agree with you 100%. But, despite the complete destruction of FOEG, the book is better than the last two years. If they're going to have Pitts arrange, they should just have him do that.

Don't think we'll be seeing Regiment on Saturday night in Indy. 

1 minute ago, fatbrassboy said:

THIS.

Thank you. I don't even follow them on social media anymore because it just wants to make me insult the people praising them in comments and Tweets. LOL.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, queenanne_1536 said:

And corps like Madison and Regiment don't want to hear from their alumni. They want people commenting on Twitter and Facebook about how great and wonderful their shows are. They don't want alumni telling them the truth.

Time for change on the BOD and the corps director.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sutasaurus said:

Time for change on the BOD and the corps director.

How is that done? There are a few on the BOD that have been there for years!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, queenanne_1536 said:

Thank you. I don't even follow them on social media anymore because it just wants to make me insult the people praising them in comments and Tweets. LOL.

That’s sad. Sorry, but just sad. So instead you come here to  preach to the choir. What is this? Cable news????

Just now, fatbrassboy said:

That's the question at both corps. There seems to be immunity and guaranteed employment there for the BOD and leaders. It's a shame. Nothing will change until that changes.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, fatbrassboy said:

How about a coalition of concerned fans/alumni....not just the clique. Most of the BOD are people who support the corps during the off season. Bring a unified group with solid financial backing and you might have a chance.

Edited by Sutasaurus

Lots of incorrect information in the last few pages, including comments about JD Shaw "learning" at Regiment. 

NO. 

JD Shaw brought Boston into a Top 12 drum corps and even placed higher than Will EVER HAS. WHILE AT BOSTON. 5th place in 2000.

Don't try to revisionist history this. JD wasn't a question mark. He was an exclamation mark. 

• Like 3

Seems PR alumni are gearing up to be the next destructive, microscopic, self-serving Madison alumni. Be careful. Be every careful. Caring is not always the same as being supportive. It is about the members today in 2019. Today's members will NEVER have the same goals, experiences, tastes, interests, performance prowess as those from 2009, 1999, 1989, etc. Thank God.