2019 Phantom Regiment

PR, you were great Saturday in SA.  The crowd ate it up. Huge jump in performance and design compared to what came before.  It is so hard these days to be top six, to move up competitively, please everyone,  blah blah blah. Know you are loved and that most are pulling for you. 

• Like 6

6 hours ago, phan771 said:

PR, you were great Saturday in SA.  The crowd ate it up. Huge jump in performance and design compared to what came before.  It is so hard these days to be top six, to move up competitively, please everyone,  blah blah blah. Know you are loved and that most are pulling for you. 

I'm probably in the minority too, but I just like PR more and more every time I see them. You can just sense the pride these kids have in the heritage of this corps. Same with the Cadets. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Phantombari1 said:

Well it looks like its that time of year again,  Time for reality to set in for some, time for the I told you so's to say again I told you so, and time for the praising of the kids efforts to overwhelm all others.

It's really time for the ineffective board to resign and a cleaning of the house staff occur.  This current group has no imagination and no vision, the kids deserve so much more,

Yup....that time of year. Have you served on the BOD???? Perhaps it’s time to run.

You won’t get an apology out of me for giving my brothers and sisters kudos for their hard work this season. They deserve that much. You remember tour, right?

Does change need to happen? Yes. Carping about it here isn’t cutting it. . Get involved as a volunteer then work your way up to corps director. 

It’s that time of year to put the keyboard down and do something that will actually help change things.

Peace out.

SUTA

Edited by Sutasaurus
  • Like 7

11 hours ago, Phantombari1 said:

Well it looks like its that time of year again,  Time for reality to set in for some, time for the I told you so's to say again I told you so, and time for the praising of the kids efforts to overwhelm all others.

It's really time for the ineffective board to resign and a cleaning of the house staff occur.  This current group has no imagination and no vision, the kids deserve so much more,

i read that some staff members had left or were let go.  Do you know who and why?

5 hours ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

Well, this was just posted to Facebook.

Thanks for sharing! I’m not a Facebooker. Hopefully this will get folks to participate in the show. I applaud the corps for making a statement! 

3 minutes ago, Sutasaurus said:

Thanks for sharing! I’m not a Facebooker. Hopefully this will get folks to participate in the show. I applaud the corps for making a statement! 

There is a place for all approaches to show design.I’m for a show that gets folks’ butts out of their seats!

Edited by Sutasaurus
  • Like 1