2019 Phantom Regiment

19 minutes ago, EricS said:

surely you jest!

Perhaps not.....perhaps you need a new hobby/drum corps to be positive about. Your negativity is just effing tired.

Edited by Sutasaurus
  • Like 6

33 minutes ago, Sutasaurus said:

19 minutes ago, EricS said:

surely you jest!

Perhaps not.....perhaps you need a new hobby/drum corps to be positive about. Your negativity is just effing tired.

Agreed. Regiment needs work, for sure, but sh*tting on them just to #### on them is getting old.

posted from the DrumScorps app

• Like 4

1 hour ago, year1buick said:

The members seem to have it figured out and, by all appearances, are having a kick ### summer. And they are performing the hell out of a show that pretty much everyone around here wrote off from day one. One that a lot of people in the stands are really digging. 

Signed,

Captain Sunshine and Rainbows

SUTA

They certainly are!

Still not the best design, but the members are just taking on the challenge and throwing down the gauntlet with what they've got!  Give them more next time!

Edited by jjeffeory
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, year1buick said:

The members seem to have it figured out and, by all appearances, are having a kick ### summer. And they are performing the hell out of a show that pretty much everyone around here wrote off from day one. One that a lot of people in the stands are really digging. 

Signed,

SUTA

Aye Aye Cap’n

I am pretty much done with this design team, particularly Will Pitts, but I agree that all the negativity on this thread isn't helping. You can really see the members putting their all into this show and that makes me appreciate it as I watch even if it isn't the best design out there. I hope the members are having a hell of a time out there and I'm sure they will make the final product memorable 

• Like 5

37 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

I am pretty much done with this design team, particularly Will Pitts, but I agree that all the negativity on this thread isn't helping. You can really see the members putting their all into this show and that makes me appreciate it as I watch even if it isn't the best design out there. I hope the members are having a hell of a time out there and I'm sure they will make the final product memorable 

Agreed. Give the MMs the credit they are due. Maybe this is an effort to buck the trend that is DCI.

GO TO WAR!

Edited by Sutasaurus

23 hours ago, phd-student-TTU said:

16 hours ago, PRomoter said:

Just got an email that they have an urgent need for food truck and uniform cleaner volunteers between WV and Indy. Here’s your chance to make a difference, not just talk. And, yes, I have worked as a volunteer several times, before I get hit with cabbages and rotten tomatoes. 

Wow. They didn’t used to have to make requests. There was usually so many ppl trying to volunteer that they had to turn them away. 

This is not unusual for the last week. There looks to be one or two all-summer people who are not with them. Don’t read into it.

posted from the DrumScorps app

Its going to be nail biting until semi's for PR to remain in finals.........i can only hope they continue and improve. I just don't know if I can stomach PR dropping out. That would be a hard reality sammy to eat. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, year1buick said:

Signed,

SUTA

But seriously folks, year after year the same conversations occur, only this year the fans digging the show may only dig it on day one of finals week.