2019 Phantom Regiment

5 minutes ago, billj said:

Let's go Regiment. Finish the season strong!

It’s going to take quite a bit of strength to keep from being crushed by the weight of the 11 corps above them.  🙄

6 minutes ago, Sutasaurus said:

Give them your best!

And beat the Crossmen. Again. 

• Like 1

Best score ever for a 12th-place score in Finals, and by nearly half a point over last year's Crossmen, the previous record holder.

• Like 1

Congrats on an amazing season of progress. This alum is proud of all the effort you put forth this season. Come back next season and continue that progress.

• Like 4

I cannot believe what they did this year. I saw it in Detroit.  I was concerned.  I saw it a number of times this season and was impressed.  I saw it three times this week and was astonished.  Tonight, it gave me chills and was one of my favorites.  Many congratulations to everyone on the team!  You should all be very proud!

• Like 3

I guess having the highest 12th place score means something.

I remember a time when only SCV, BD, Cadets, Cavies, PR, Madison only mattered.  I guess everyone is a winner in today’s culture / society.  No need to strive for greatness anymore, just status quo... never achieved anything.