2019 Phantom Regiment

Please, no one fall for LandSurfer’s bait. Someone must have hurt him as a child. He’s probably shooing kids off his front lawn and making calls with his flip phone right now.

posted from the DrumScorps app

Edited by PRomoter
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Continental said:

I don't know if this has been discussed yet, but during it's history in DCI Finals, Phantom Regiment has occupied every placement position in the top 12.

I don't think any other corps even comes close to this. 

I believe Bluecoats accomplished this in 2016.  For the win, which was the only spot they had not held to that point.

It would be nice if we could have some constructive conversation about this past year.   Some of the members here do nothing but complain and frankly, some alumni really do not represent Phantom very well.  You make your experience with the corps worthless by doing nothing but complaining.  What did you learn from being with a corps with such a proud history?  I think you learned nothing....at least from what you write here. 

Multiple members of Phantom are now part of your alumni group.  I think they might have different opinions about what they just experienced this past season. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, PamahoNow said:

I believe Bluecoats accomplished this in 2016.  For the win, which was the only spot they had not held to that point.

Bluecoats and Phantom Regiment are also the only two championship-winning corps whose highest scores ever did not place 1st. Bluecoats achieved theirs just last night (98.238), and Phantom achieved theirs back in 1989 (98.4).

Edited by Cadevilina Crown
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, Land_Surfer said:

I guess having the highest 12th place score means something.

I remember a time when only SCV, BD, Cadets, Cavies, PR, Madison only mattered.  I guess everyone is a winner in today’s culture / society.  No need to strive for greatness anymore, just status quo... never achieved anything.   

Drinking hatoraid and vodka again I see. 

Answer me this: Do you feel the MMs of Regiment 2019 should be going home ashamed because of placement? It’s not a major newsflash that the BOD and corps director need to turn this ship around like yesterday, but to trivialize the members’ 2019 season with a few badly chosen words is just hurtful.

If all you can see is the competitive side to drum corps, then the activity failed you. 

Kumbaya

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Thank you Phantom Regiment for a fantastic show.

So impressed with how this show developed, it was magnificent this weekend.

Your show/performances took my breath away.  Definitely one of the highlights of the season.

Thank you to everyone who made it happen!

• Like 4