2019 Phantom Regiment

I haven't blue devils been doing at auditions at BOA for a long time? Other corps have to I believe.

What's interesting is the guard auditions in SoCal. Have they done that in the past? Makes me wonder if they are bringing in a guard person from SoCal

Edited by general_tsos_chicken2

1 hour ago, Sutasaurus said:

I’d love to see Adam Sage return.

While I think he did an excellent job at Regiment, the stops before, and Crown after, I'd say his star has lost some luster. Also, he was fired from Regiment after 2008, as I understand it.

23 hours ago, kdaddy said:

While I think he did an excellent job at Regiment, the stops before, and Crown after, I'd say his star has lost some luster. Also, he was fired from Regiment after 2008, as I understand it.

didn't he also do time with BAC for awhile? 

27 minutes ago, Rocketman said:

Here is (allegedly) a link to companies headquartered in Rockford - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Companies_based_in_Rockford,_Illinois . From what you see below, none of them are currently sponsors for the corps. Why?

Rockford is a relative basket case, economically. If any Rockford company is charitable minded, I'd hope it'd be for programs designed to allow the lowest income kids in their town to access at least rudimentary music, arts, or dance training, not funding a program for non-local college kids who can afford $3500+ for summer band.

Regiment has 2000 alums, most likely. How many of them support the corps with $100-1000 per year? That's where they should start when it comes to charitable support.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Slingerland said:

Regiment has 2000 alums, most likely. How many of them support the corps with $100-1000 per year? That's where they should start when it comes to charitable support.

There are surely some 1%ers among those 2000. 

3 hours ago, Rocketman said:

Here is (allegedly) a link to companies headquartered in Rockford - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Companies_based_in_Rockford,_Illinois . From what you see below, none of them are currently sponsors for the corps. Why?

No photo description available.

What r u trying to say here???? The corporations in Rockford are being hit up daily for funding for local charities. The group of sponsors you list in the gray block are not based in Rockford but they are currently sponsoring the corps.  They marched King horns, FJM designed/manufactured their uniforms. Where do you get your info Jeff? 

I’ll go back to my theory.... Regiment can afford to be one or the other, a music outreach for underserved communities or a competitive DCI corps. They can’t do both.

Edited by Sutasaurus