2019 Phantom Regiment

43 minutes ago, Continental said:

When a company fails, one should look at the top as to what is happening.  What are they allowing to happen to cause the failure? 

That being said, if its a public company, perhaps the top will be replaced.  But in other companies what happens is the top makes decisions to protect itself and gets rid of middle and lower employees.   I've seen this over and over. 

Yes, but FIRST how do they operate.  I can tell from everyone posting here they don't understand their structure.  I didn't either til I sat down for breakfast with someone that knows.  People are pointing fingers without seeing the overall structure of the organization.

Edited by Mello Dude

3 hours ago, Mello Dude said:

Yes, but FIRST how do they operate.  I can tell from everyone posting here they don't understand their structure.  I didn't either til I sat down for breakfast with someone that knows.  People are pointing fingers without seeing the overall structure of the organization.

So, please. Enlighten us on the structure. You seem to have an inside source. Do tell. We’re all ears.

This former board member wants to know.....

Edited by Sutasaurus

7 hours ago, Mello Dude said:

You talk of Phantom because that's your agenda.  I am talking in general terms. 

10 hours ago, Continental said:

When a company fails, one should look at the top as to what is happening.  What are they allowing to happen to cause the failure? 

That being said, if its a public company, perhaps the top will be replaced.  But in other companies what happens is the top makes decisions to protect itself and gets rid of middle and lower employees.   I've seen this over and over. 

Ugh. I know you definitely didn't mean to do it, but it has the sound of another 'individual' recently ejected from the activity and their antics... it just, Oh, ugh. 

12 hours ago, kdaddy said:

So are you to blame for Will Pitts being hired for positions he wasn't fit for?!?

No. There is a reason my avatar is Sutasaurus. We’re talking several years ago.

You  certainly are entitled to your opinion of WP but calling for his dismissal won’t right the ship. This scapegoat crap is old.

oh, BTW I’m sending a swarm of locust to your inbox.....

Edited by Sutasaurus

9 hours ago, Continental said:

Sutasaurus can you please stop being rational?  You stick out on here. 

It’s an ugly job......

Ward Miller from Blue Stars stepped down as brass head. He's spearheaded some of the best sounding hornlines I've heard from that corps (Seriously, just listen to the Blue Stars brass sound starting in 2014, it's fantastic). 

Hopefully PR reaches out to him because whatever disaster is going on with PR's brass staff as a whole isn't working and could use some fresh ears. 

• Like 1