2019 Phantom Regiment

On ‎7‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 4:45 PM, MikeD said:

Is that Cadets only, or YEA? If the total organization, that would include USBands and in 2017 Cadets2.

YEA!

• Like 1

I saw PR's show last night in Georgia, and their show has MUCH improved from the opening night. Brass is getting its legs and the show had 4-5 nice hits. And a cool part with trombones that was dark and the highlight of the night for me. The "I AM JOAN" part is gone. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

The reports PR's death may have been a little premature. It appears a comeback of sorts is in the works.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, OldSnareDrummer said:

The reports PR's death may have been a little premature. It appears a comeback of sorts is in the works.

Well the Carrollton Kids (Will and Dave) have their corps in Georgia for these shows. Have to impress the parents and band confreres. 

Edited by xandandl

The GA show is on YouTube. Lots of messy visuals, but the music seems to just get better and better. I think the male color guard members add a lot of physicality. Glad they are back these days.

posted from the DrumScorps app

Much improved. Lots to clean but it is doable. Keep pushing ladies and gentlemen you have an entertaining show!

• Like 1

Finally been waiting forever to see this show again...just as entertaining as I remembered it. They're hauling for some of this show, and when they're not marching, they're selling the theme. Really impressed by the visual program, and that hornline...definitely my favorite Phantom show in probably a decade. 

1 hour ago, PRomoter said:

The GA show is on YouTube. Lots of messy visuals, but the music seems to just get better and better. I think the male color guard members add a lot of physicality. Glad they are back these days.

posted from the DrumScorps app

A testament to the members - keep pushing!

• Like 1