2019 Phantom Regiment

3 hours ago, Phantombari1 said:

As my liberal friends would say, "Its not fair!"   And this is the first time I would agree with their whining cries.

You have liberal friends????😀

Edited by Sutasaurus
  • Haha 2

So, just throwing an idea out here for discussion purposes. Could the time of day they are performing have an impact on their visual? Based on comments made previously in the thread, this years production is much improved over the last few. If that’s true wouldn’t their scores reflect it?

just askin’

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Sutasaurus said:

So, just throwing an idea out here for discussion purposes. Could the time of day they are performing have an impact on their visual? Based on comments made previously in the thread, this years production is much improved over the last few. If that’s true wouldn’t their scores reflect it?

just askin’

I'm going to say yes. I think the dark night enhances BD's Ghostlight, SCV's colors don't show up as well in evening stadium lighting and Bloo;s case, I think the evening lighting might make them look bigger. Just some thoughts on visual.

9 hours ago, Cappybara said:

Man sometimes I forget the demographics of this forum

Thanks for your meaningful addition. I’m  asking a legitimate question not trolling for sarcasm.

Edited by Sutasaurus
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sutasaurus said:

Thanks for your meaningful addition. I’m  asking a legitimate question not trolling for sarcasm.

Have been accused of this myself by a MOD so had to find it's meaning and this is what I found:

People also ask

What does trolling someone mean?

In Internet slang, a troll is a person who starts quarrels or upsets people on the Internet to distract and sow discord by posting inflammatory and digressive, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into displaying emotional responses and normalizing tangential discussion, whether for the troll's amusement or a specific gain.

29 minutes ago, Rich Cline said:

Have been accused of this myself by a MOD so had to find it's meaning and this is what I found:

People also ask

What does trolling someone mean?

In Internet slang, a troll is a person who starts quarrels or upsets people on the Internet to distract and sow discord by posting inflammatory and digressive, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into displaying emotional responses and normalizing tangential discussion, whether for the troll's amusement or a specific gain.

A point well put. Not trolling,’ anyone just asking a general GE question. I would think exposure to error would be higher when there is more light on the field. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Sutasaurus said:

I don't think asking "you have liberal friends?" is a legitimate question, which is what I was referring to, but you assumed otherwise didn't you? 

You know what they say about assumptions... 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Cappybara said:

I don't think asking "you have liberal friends?" is a legitimate question, which is what I was referring to, but you assumed otherwise didn't you? 

You know what they say about assumptions... 

Maybe it was the timing of your post. And yes about assumptions....and it does go both ways. No?