2019 Phantom Regiment

I’d leverage JW’s experience as much as I could, I’m sure JD did.  There was some old school PR voicing in Spartacus, and they won!

1 hour ago, Continental said:

Oh for crying out loud why do you even go there.  You have absolutely no clue how WP approaches writing music. 

Thank you, I was going to make a similar post earlier but couldn't even deal with it. 

DCP is hilarious. I'd venture to guess he doesn't know anything about WP,'s approach to writing music or anything about him at all. Or JD Shaw for that matter, because if he did he'd know that JD Shaw has 10x the ego that Will does. 😂

Granted, JD has more than earned it! 

Edited by general_tsos_chicken2
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, Mello Dude said:

Any bets he used Jim Wren to throw ideas off of?  I don't think WP has enough self-abasement to consider this.

Where the heck do folks come up with this stuff??? Why don’t you ask Will yourself? He’s approachable enough to answer legitimate questions. Oh wait, this isn’t even remotely legitimate. N3VERMIND

Edited by Sutasaurus

We are going to have to wait and see what transpires over the winter. First and foremost, finances. Everything they do revolves around how much or little they can raise for the 2020 season. I still maintain that if Rockford is unable or unwilling to support the corps (financially) in a fashion that would allow them the resources to compete in the top tier of DCI (which obviously hasn't happened for a while), the corps needs to seriously explore a new base of operations. However, if that were even a remote consideration, it should have already begun months ago.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, xandandl said:

I heard that their pit instructor was a dog at getting rid of ticks!

ECYbnNtXkAAX2te.jpg

K

2 hours ago, xandandl said:

Seems Regiment is managing a different style in audition possibilities by hosting these in Indy during BOA championships. Talk about convenient...

That's interesting. Who are they hoping to attract, I wonder? College students looking to check out BOA? Techs on BOA staffs? Presumably high school kids that are marching won't have time for an audition.