DCI World Champs Finals - Aug 11, 2018

Just now, CrownBariDad said:

@kevingamin Bones is over in the lower seats behind the "S" in Indianapolis. You might have a great seat for a pic. 

Ah.  He was on the corner of the end zone for yesterday and prelims.  He's just out of view on Flo

Unfortunately UA's band camp started today for me, so no finals. I hope everyone who is performing has a fantastic last run and leaves it all on the field. Those of you who get to watch, enjoy all of the wonderful shows you'll get to see. Lastly, GO SCV!!!! Win that championship!

Bones made it onto the multi-cam.

56 minutes ago, ajlemm said:

Do you think it’s partially a test environment to make sure everything is functioning properly, and a time gap to fix things if they’re not?

Perhaps. But if I'm producing this show, that stuff is done before the gates open. Everything should run perfectly and smoothly from the time the first person scans their ticket to get in.

Ominous sounds from the pit to start the show. Guard on umbrellas, some horns lying on the field in their opening formation.

That guard girl getting spun in the hourglass prop is kind of nuts.

• Like 1

Big ovation from the crowd as the corps turns front to play Funeral For A Friend!

• Like 1

I have to say I enjoyed the Crossmen much more the second time. Very nice show. Opener definitely the highlight.

1 minute ago, kinetic inferno11 said:

Unfortunately UA's band camp started today for me, so no finals.

Who is UA?  University of Alaska? 

Great work by the guard with umbrella in one hand and flag in the other! Fills the field with color and motion.

• Like 1