DCI World Champs Finals - Aug 11, 2018

"No one is going to see us coming and no one does what we do. SIX WORDS LETS GO BLOO"

-Samuel Crawford

Bloooooooooooooooo

posted from the DrumScorps app

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, kevingamin said:

I still think that rocker prop isn't utilized enough. It's only really in use during this moment the show.

and 7 more! 

Crown:  And the crowd goes WILD!!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

That was a Great Run from Crown, the Guard was on tonight!! Kudos to all the corps tonight having great finals runs!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, kevingamin said:

No. When the waves first pass over them, you see them in groups waving, like they're on rescue boats. As the waves pass over again, they disappear over the horizon, heading home.

Maybe it's an homage to one of the best short poems of the second half of the 20th century?

"Not Waving but Drowning" by Stevie Smith.

1 minute ago, 90svet said:

Seems like a lot of work/truck space for Crown to drag around the “claws/teeth/whatever they are” all season, and not use them.  I thought that perhaps they planned to do something Finals week.

I thought they would tie them into a drill set at the end of the show but it never happened 

1 minute ago, brassboy said:

I'm watching high camera, so I'm not able to see the multi-cam shots you're referring to, but the audio on the high-camera is the best it's been all season. I'm hearing everyone's pit speakers way more than any other show, especially compared to the last two nights. So I'm SUPER hopeful that this means we'll hear SCV's soloists crystal clear tonight.

Go high or go home

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, kevingamin said:

I still think that rocker prop isn't utilized enough. It's only really in use during this moment the show.

I have to agree here.  Could have been greater focus on this.