DCI World Champs Finals - Aug 11, 2018

6 hours ago, queenanne_1536 said:

Not being melodramatic at all. I hope you remember I said this 5 or so years from now.

You'll have to wait until 2029 for that to possibly happen, the contract with the Lucas Oil Stadium runs through the 2028 season which was signed in August 2015..... :rock:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, nsxanax said:

...and which is one of the reason some in CrownLAND are so anxious to return to what was becoming the status quo for guard.

Not doggin’ BAC for pilfering the talent, but unfortunately it’s put Crown at a competitive disadvantage the past couple seasons.

It was more than the staff and talent from crown. This past year they expanded recruiting and camps.  They got a Lot more attention and fantastic recruits.  They basically own Florida and now added a lot from Texas. The new staff and success in 17 including 3rd at finals helped attract new talent. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Chief Guns said:

So proud to be from Cali!!!! SCV keeps the title here in Cali, my Devils rack up another silver, and Mandarins crack the top 10!!!!! Ok Pacific Crest.....you are next!!!! West Coast takeover!!!!! East Coast can host the championships, as long as the title's keep coming out west! 

Heh, I was thinking the SAME THING.....Pacific Crest you are NEXT!!!!! :biggrin:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Tony Flores said:

Well... Now it's on to Cardinals and A's baseball... Until September then it's Ole Miss Football... Then St Louis Blues hockey

Ooooooooooh you and I will be fighting well into NEXT YEAR (in hockey :tongue:)…..

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Cappybara said:

I agree there are different variables at play but I don't agree with your conclusion. It would be one thing if BAC had a trend that indicated as such, but having just 1 show where they come 1st in guard all season, and that too back in early July seems like an outlier to me. Especially when their win on semis night is sandwiched between 2 losses. 

Give it a rest. Time to move on. BAC worthy winners so congratulations to them. It’s clear that unless your group wins (BD) then you are going to complain and moan. Seasons over. Be gracious. Move on. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, DCI-86 said:

Give it a rest. Time to move on. BAC worthy winners so congratulations to them. It’s clear that unless your group wins (BD) then you are going to complain and moan. Seasons over. Be gracious. Move on. 

He has agreed that BAC won  several times here already. He has a point that’s valid and he can say it and defend it as long and as often as he likes.

Congrats, BAC, for your first caption award. Yours was my second favorite show of the night! And congrats to BD for being awesome and performing an amazing show I’ll have on repeat with your others! And congrats to SCV for the championship, Bluecoats for the bronze and a good show, and to all the other teams for your accomplishments as well!

Edited by jaylogan
  • Like 3

I see you all have been busy discussing while I was asleep.  :-)  

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, StarVoyager said:

Heh, I was thinking the SAME THING.....Pacific Crest you are NEXT!!!!! :biggrin:

Yep -- EVERY Corps wants to move up.  I hope your prediction comes true. 

1 hour ago, StarVoyager said:

Ooooooooooh you and I will be fighting well into NEXT YEAR (in hockey :tongue:)…..

Is your screen name a reference to Star Trek Voyager? If that's the case, I LOVE Captain Janeway.