DCI World Champs Finals - Aug 11, 2018

Blue Stars playing one of my favorite music books this season....just love the opener song...but I'm a softy for Carpenters music...

• Like 1

Blue Stars soloists are also exceptional, and we're not even to the Close To You moment which just fills me with gooey happiness.

Just now, Liahona said:

Blue Stars playing one of my favorite music books this season....just love the opener song...but I'm a softy for Carpenters music...

How can you not be? Such lush music.

Good field coverage, even with the tarps.  I've rarely had a problem with this corps when it comes to staging.  

Blue Stars do a lot of fancy footwork moves while playing and in tight formation.

Just now, Liahona said:

I'm not a big Carpenters fan (I was pretty young when they were still a thing) but there's so much melody with them.

The stripes on the uniforms are lost, but those shoes show really well from the box.  

The moving diamond looked really nice.  A real step up from BK.

Just now, MikeRapp said:

Nice camera work showing a collection of blue star guard hugging each other prior to their last show.

This is one reason why I'm all right with no headgear. You can see the emotion on their faces at all times and it's glorious.

• Like 1