Boston Crusaders 2019

18 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

its advantageous to hear/ see prospective applicants out of doors in the audition evaluation  process, as well as conduct rehearsals ensembles with staff/ marchers in favorable winter environments.

Then dam it BRASSO, with the juice you have,  get the corps to spend a Winter camp out here in SW Utah.  I'll let you borrow my senior national park for life card.

6 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Then dam it BRASSO, with the juice you have,  get the corps to spend a Winter camp out here in SW Utah.  

Prune juice ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Then dam it BRASSO, with the juice you have,  get the corps to spend a Winter camp out here in SW Utah.  I'll let you borrow my senior national park for life card.

No, Battalion will not give back The uniforms. Nice try Ghost.

15 minutes ago, xandandl said:

No, Battalion will not give back The uniforms. Nice try Ghost.

Battalion has one of the most iconic uniforms now... :whistle:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ghost said:

Are they going to wear uniforms/costumes at camps this Winter?  Even Battalion might head to Dixie for camps instead of the SLC area.

section shorts and tees are usual camp wear.  Now I've heard Loveland, Colorado called many things but Dixie was not one of them. The only place Loveland is South of is Ft. Collins.

3 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Loveland, CO?  That's a nice drive from Ivins, UT.     https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dixie_(Utah)

Nov. 23-24 is when the (said in my best Danny DeVito voice) the Youth/Utes of Utah have their first gathering of the 2019 Battlion (at Loveland H.S. home of the Crimson Regiment.)

Pardon my lack of awareness of Utah geography. Utah is one of only four U.S. States I've yet to visit (the others being Nevada, Alaska, and Hawaii.) I'll gladly accept frequent flier donations.

16 minutes ago, xandandl said:

Utah is one of only four U.S. States I've yet to visit (the others being Nevada, Alaska, and Hawaii.) I'll gladly accept frequent flier donations.

Visit Las Vegas for a show or two, then the next morning, St. G is just under a two hour drive North on I15.  Zion NP is about 50 minutes from St. G.  Nice way to knock off two states.

8 hours ago, xandandl said:

Nov. 23-24 is when the (said in my best Danny DeVito voice) the Youth/Utes of Utah have their first gathering of the 2019 Battlion (at Loveland H.S. home of the Crimson Regiment.)

Pardon my lack of awareness of Utah geography. Utah is one of only four U.S. States I've yet to visit (the others being Nevada, Alaska, and Hawaii.) I'll gladly accept frequent flier donations.

Good work. Nevada and Utah should be easy and fun.  I'm down to 4 and with my line of work you don't get these very easily: N & S Dakota, Montana and Alaska. Maybe  one day.