Boston Crusaders 2019

1 hour ago, LabMaster said:

Good work. Nevada and Utah should be easy and fun.  I'm down to 4 and with my line of work you don't get these very easily: N & S Dakota, Montana and Alaska. Maybe  one day.

Hope they don't send you to those four during the Winter.

5 hours ago, LabMaster said:

Good work. Nevada and Utah should be easy and fun.  I'm down to 4 and with my line of work you don't get these very easily: N & S Dakota, Montana and Alaska. Maybe  one day.

Well North Dakota, Montana, and Alaska are on Cadets' list of yet-toos with Hawaii as well, and Cadets have been around for 85 years. You are doing very well but no Mt. Rushmore???

4 hours ago, xandandl said:

Well North Dakota, Montana, and Alaska are on Cadets' list of yet-toos with Hawaii as well, and Cadets have been around for 85 years. You are doing very well but no Mt. Rushmore???

Unless I am going there for vacation but there's the catch.  If there is only Mt Rushmore it is hard to choose going there.  Now if there is the world's largest ball of string there, then that makes it worthwhile.  LOL

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, LabMaster said:

Unless I am going there for vacation but there's the catch.  If there is only Mt Rushmore it is hard to choose going there.  Now if there is the world's largest ball of string there, then that makes it worthwhile.  LOL

Drove past this.  Kept going.  lol 

https://www.roadsideamerica.com/story/2128

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, LabMaster said:

17 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

Drove past this.  Kept going.  lol 

https://www.roadsideamerica.com/story/2128

I could of sworn that started with some drum corps drill instructor tying exactly 22 and one half inches between right and left feet of each marcher and rolled up and out from my bus to measure the yardlines, hashmarks, and outer boundaries before we had these GPS phones and laser lights the modern field crews use. Another drum corps urban legend bites the dust.

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, LabMaster said:

Here's what you can do LM.  If you don't know how to ride a motorcycle, take some lessons.  Then next August you can do the Sturgis week on your own bike and visit Mt. R, and the other great riding roads in that area.  

4 hours ago, Ghost said:

Here's what you can do LM.  If you don't know how to ride a motorcycle, take some lessons.  Then next August you can do the Sturgis week on your own bike and visit Mt. R, and the other great riding roads in that area.  

Motorcycle huh?  I could get injured badly if I rode a bike.  Except it wouldn't be from the bike itself.  My wife would break my a&& if I got a bike.  LOL.  

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/20/2018 at 5:30 PM, LabMaster said:

Well they do have the Corn Palace and Wall Drugs.