Boston Crusaders 2019

What a great interview with Michael Townsend at marching round table....this gave me a new found appreciation for color guard...and how to get students to achieve at such a high level...Well worth the listen IMO...

https://www.marchingroundtable.com/2018/10/25/754-creating-a-competitive-color-guard/

• Like 3

On 10/25/2018 at 5:57 PM, BRASSO said:

I swear, if the Boston Red Sox's current Left Fielder ( Andrew Benintendi ) was not professionally employed at the moment and was age eligible, he just might.... might.... have a shot at making Boston's Guard for 2019 with some more practice.

Like Boston's guard, he sure can catch!

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

There is thread above on the recently released 2019 DCI Tour Schedules for the DCI Corps. Here is Boston's 2019  Summer Tour schedule ( from their website ) :

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, text

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 2

18 hours ago, BRASSO said:

There is thread above on the recently released 2019 DCI Tour Schedules for the DCI Corps. Here is Boston's 2019  Summer Tour schedule ( from their website ) :

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, text

I like seeing where they have rehearsal days for layering the show but it is a pretty steady flow of shows.  Eat em up Boston.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, LabMaster said:

I like seeing where they have rehearsal days for layering the show but it is a pretty steady flow of shows.  Eat em up Boston.

But, with five less shows than last year, more rehearsal days for "layering".  Going into the new staffs third year of their contracts, possibly another decision to get the corps into the top three.

Edited by Ghost

On 11/12/2018 at 8:21 AM, LabMaster said:

Boston held it's first audition camp this weekend.  Any updates on attendance or success of the camp?

Here's a portion of a response on Reddit asking about weekend audition camp experiences (person went to BAC's Houston camp): "I went to the Boston Houston camp. I was very surprised as there were only about 19 people auditioning in total there, but that made me feel better since we were able to get in and out pretty quickly."