Boston Crusaders 2019

On 11/17/2018 at 12:32 PM, Ghost said:

But, with five less shows than last year, more rehearsal days for "layering".  Going into the new staffs third year of their contracts, possibly another decision to get the corps into the top three.

The staff wanted to do this partially to give members a couple more free days throughout the summer and partially for more rehearsal time. It's definitely a smart decision!

5 minutes ago, futurebluecoat said:

The staff wanted to do this partially to give members a couple more free days throughout the summer and partially for more rehearsal time. It's definitely a smart decision!

I agree it is a smart move, but I wish one of the fewer shows was not Beanpot, especially where there is no show in Rhode Island this year, but I reserve the right to take back this comment if they break into the top three and credit extra rehearsal time in late June/early July!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, BRASSO said:

Not to fret, Ghost. Boston 's overall  auditioneer numbers.. all sections... that have registered so far to attend one of the Corps newly expanded national site locations and/ or make application thru a video submission for staff's evaluations this off season, is reportedly going exceedingly well so far.

Far from fretting my third from the left friend in my latest profile photo.  Back to my latest Joseph Finder novel.   Facebook Smiley Singing

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

They have great turnouts in Florida.  Just saying. Love me some BAC and wishing I was seeing them in February.

Well don't try to fly there in January because #HolyPriceIncrease!  Worth every cent though...I cannot WAIT to see what this year brings!

• Like 1

great video of the 2018 Boston Crusaders percussion section appearing at the recent PASIC convention - what a great opportunity for the members

(if this has been shared already, apologies!):

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Image may contain: 19 people, people smiling

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

For Flo Marching subscribers, Flo Marching has downloaded today the entire Audio/ Visual Field Performance of the 2018 Boston Crusaders Finals Performance at Indy this past August.  Very good sound quality I thought after just listening/ watching it on Flo a few minutes ago.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, BRASSO said:

For Flo Marching subscribers, Flo Marching has downloaded today the entire Audio/ Visual Field Performance of the 2018 Boston Crusaders Finals Performance at Indy this past August.  Very good sound quality I thought after just listening/ watching it on Flo a few minutes ago.

Does Flo offer a one hour subscription?:doh: