Boston Crusaders 2019

19 hours ago, George Dixon said:

It could be a wave, a sound wave or vibration 

or a wrinkle in space/time

it could be a ripple in the sense that we impact those people and things around us and our influence apeeass out in a way infinitely 

Yes, lots of possibilities re. the hint with the water glass, ripple, and intermittent noise pound in the background... signifying what, who knows ? Its all very intriguing at the moment, imo, with lots of speculation, some serious, some tongue in cheek, some comedic in nature... and all in good fun, imo. Time will tell what the hints were pointing towards.

• 4 weeks later...

Boston is having their third production camp this weekend. It is being held in Dallas.  Hope to hear an update from anyone visiting and attending ensemble.  They gave contracts out in December and have been working with the mm’s going on the field this summer.  Except for guard which they select next month.  Best of luck to all.  Eat em up Boston.  .././...

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, LabMaster said:

Boston is having their third production camp this weekend. It is being held in Dallas.  Hope to hear an update from anyone visiting and attending ensemble.  They gave contracts out in December and have been working with the mm’s going on the field this summer.  Except for guard which they select next month.  Best of luck to all.  Eat em up Boston.  .././...

It is my understanding that this weekend camp is brass only. Many of the percussionists are involved in indoor drum competitions.

2 hours ago, Barneveld said:

It is my understanding that this weekend camp is brass only. Many of the percussionists are involved in indoor drum competitions.

Thanks.  Hope there is a reveal coming soon.  Maybe next month?

1 hour ago, Ediker said:

So few corps rush to reveal, these days

Maybe we'll hear something though.  April's camp is for all sections and they will be doing final guard auditions and selecting the guard.  May is move in and I think Boston will be well into their program by camp.  They seem to be well ahead of the past couple of years schedule and I have to believe they have had an increase in the talent level.  They have been pretty quiet this off season.

16 minutes ago, LabMaster said:

Maybe we'll hear something though.  April's camp is for all sections and they will be doing final guard auditions and selecting the guard.  May is move in and I think Boston will be well into their program by camp.  They seem to be well ahead of the past couple of years schedule and I have to believe they have had an increase in the talent level.  They have been pretty quiet this off season.

In several prior years, the corps had a "friends & family" event where the vast majority of the show music was played. It usually takes place at the conclusion of the April camp. I'm not sure what the plan is for this year.

3 hours ago, Barneveld said:

In several prior years, the corps had a "friends & family" event where the vast majority of the show music was played. It usually takes place at the conclusion of the April camp. I'm not sure what the plan is for this year.

Is April camp in FL?