Boston Crusaders 2019

2 hours ago, xandandl said:

Don't get rid of that firepit yet...

Image result for fabulous looking home fire pits

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, xandandl said:

the designers have done wonders with that island since last summer!

Yes, indeed... as we can see, It was grounded, then " STONED " to perfection.:thumbup:

Edited by BRASSO
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

I thought we were throwing Maroon 5 into the fire pit. :peek:

The Dave Clark 5 records, discs, etc  gets my vote.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Haha 1

For those interested, and have access, Marching Arts Education posted today on their website an interview with Boston staffers Leon May and Keith Potter. Other Boston staffers interviews will be posted on there later this week... They will discuss what goes into their Design of  the production of their 2019 Boston Crusaders show. They'll be no reveal, just insights on how the Design of the show takes place from a thought process standpoint, time schedule standpoint, collaboration standpoint, and then the ultimate on field implementation of the Show Design with others there on the instructional Staff at Boston at Move Ins come May..

https://marchingartseducation.com/boston-crusaders-april-camp-2019/?fbclid=IwAR3xABu31jjqSxGl_VoHIP76klPT-xW5SB-cqPIb466fGOx_H5fPZTZI8A0

Edited by BRASSO
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BRASSO said:

They will discuss what goes into their Design of  the production of their 2019 Boston Crusaders show. They'll be no reveal, just insights on how the Design of the show takes place from a thought process standpoint, time schedule standpoint, collaboration standpoint, and then the ultimate on field implementation of the Show Design with others there on the instructional Staff at Boston at Move Ins come May..

https://marchingartseducation.com/boston-crusaders-april-camp-2019/?fbclid=IwAR3xABu31jjqSxGl_VoHIP76klPT-xW5SB-cqPIb466fGOx_H5fPZTZI8A0

Will pull it up later, but is it similar to their comments about putting together last years show?

21 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Will pull it up later, but is it similar to their comments about putting together last years show?

I don't know. I don't recall at the moment what their comments were from last year that you are referring to here,  so I guess you'll have to listen for yourself later to determine this. That said,  neither the 2019 Theme,  Music has been announced yet publically, so its basically just the two of them answering the interviewer's questions and talking process here in the interview. I found it a rather interesting segment, but if one is primarily looking for music reveal, theme reveal, marcher talent reveal, etc and so forth... this ain't it.... by " design "... haha!

Edited by BRASSO