Boston Crusaders 2019

15 minutes ago, dans said:

Yep, the snares are ticking standing still. Not a good sign for this time of the year. 

Lol! For the record, this clip was filmed on this past Friday, Day Two of move in.   

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BRASSO said:

Not sure... but with Percussion judges judging Percussion off the field now, for the first time, it likely will be FE 's that they'll see and hear more of now than the moving Battery anyway.  Thats just human nature. A judge can be very experienced, and very trained in judging Percussionists. But his/ her eyesight and hearing are likely no better than any Human their age, imo.

great point!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, dans said:

Yep, the snares are ticking standing still. Not a good sign for this time of the year. 

oh lord... ST things really should be perfect lol - not like it is November or December camps when mistakes are still allowed :spitting:

1 hour ago, craiga said:

In Castleton now....HOLY MOTHER OF GOD HORNLINE!

Well that report from up there sure makes this old dog feel good all over.

Image result for very excited animals.... gifs

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

oh lord... ST things really should be perfect lol - not like it is November or December camps when mistakes are still allowed :spitting:

I will never learn my lesson about expressing my opinion on DCP. Only certain individuals are allowed to express their opinions on DCP. And ridicule my opinion all you want. Top tier snare lines should be able to play clean standing still by the time you get to spring training. Thanks for respecting my right to have an opinion though!

Just now, dans said:

I will never learn my lesson about expressing my opinion on DCP. Only certain individuals are allowed to express their opinions on DCP. And ridicule my opinion all you want. Top tier snare lines should be able to play clean standing still by the time you get to spring training. Thanks for respecting my right to have an opinion though!

honestly I thought you were joking - sorry. Hard to tell sometimes in written form.

38 minutes ago, dans said:

Top tier snare lines should be able to play clean standing still by the time you get to spring training. 

Thanks for your snare line assessment from your computer of the lack of cleanliness on a 10 second darkened tape from the 1st week of St . This is all for sheets and giggles, and I got my full measure of it with your snare line assessment of the 10 second darkened clip taken at night under the lights. So thanks for that.:bigsmile:

Edited by BRASSO
  • Haha 3

Just now, BRASSO said:

Thanks for your snare line assessment from your computer of the lack of cleanliness on a 10 second darkened tape from the 1st week of St .   This is all for sheets and giggles, and I got my full measure with your post assessment of the 10 second darkened clip, so thanks for that.

Stop persecuting him for having an opinion!!!

• Haha 2