Boston Crusaders 2019

On 8/12/2018 at 9:47 PM, BAC91 said:

Just realized I never heard BAC 2018 play Conquest.

According to “Drum Corps World” BAC performed ”Conquest ” as part of the encore at the home show on July 1st of last year but the encore is not listed in the review of CYO Nationals Tribute in August, and I can’t recall if it was performed, though I can’t imagine it would not have been performed.

6 hours ago, blakman7 said:

Wow! McNutt has taken things to a whole new level! 

Jesus

• Like 2

5 hours ago, blakman7 said:

Yeah I was saying the same thing. There's some of the stuff in here that I haven't seen in other McNutt writings. It's definitely a nice change and step up from paradiddles, double paradiddles, triple paradiddles and paradiddle diddles every measure. Yes.......even SCV is sloppy right now 😂

yeah it's a very different book

50 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Not a drummer, but it’s going to be interesting to hear how the percussion blends with the brass.

I believe the percussion will blend with the brass very well. At least better than these two anyway :

Edited by BRASSO

7 hours ago, BRASSO said:

I believe the percussion will blend with the brass very well. At least better than these two anyway :

But will the be elite?  A previous poster declared they are not because there were tics evident in a very brief clip.  There was also a recent clip of BD  From last week?  I swear I heard a tic or two so I guess they may not be elite either. LOL

12 hours ago, Ghost said:

Not a drummer, but it’s going to be interesting to hear how the percussion blends with the brass.

nicely.

thats all i will say

• Like 1

Those tenor parts frighten me.  The snares and basses have their hands full too.  That's some beastly writing.