Boston Crusaders 2019

2 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

Hairography. 

For the love of all that’s holy, please NOOOO!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Good luck to the Boston Bruins in the Stanley Cup . Go Boston Crusaders this summer too. Incidentally the  '' BAC "  letters recently referred to " Building A Champion ".  It is likely soon to transition to " Become A Champion " in the not too distant future in the world of Drum Corps, imo.

Image result for boston crusaders 2019 color guard pictures

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 5

I was also at BAC’s ST this weekend. Got to watch rehearsal with Brasso.  The corps looks different.  The MM’s appear physically bigger.  And more mature.  And things are going well despite the weather disruptions.  The staff is very excited about the talent level and the show.  It is definitely a step up in difficulty.  And it will be very entertaining.  Boston brass will surprise.  I agree with craiga’s comment from last week.    The first public performance (musically) will be in 10 days in the annual Concert in The Park in downtown Boston, followed by BAC’s annual Spring Fling where they will perform mostly for alumni.  A little more cooperation with the weather though would be great.

• Like 7

17 minutes ago, LabMaster said:

I was also at BAC’s ST this weekend. Got to watch rehearsal with Brasso.  The corps looks different.  The MM’s appear physically bigger.  And more mature.  And things are going well despite the weather disruptions.  The staff is very excited about the talent level and the show.  It is definitely a step up in difficulty.  And it will be very entertaining.  Boston brass will surprise.  I agree with craiga’s comment from last week.    The first public performance (musically) will be in 10 days in the annual Concert in The Park in downtown Boston, followed by BAC’s annual Spring Fling where they will perform mostly for alumni.  A little more cooperation with the weather though would be great.

Jim says it looks like they want to win the Sanford.  

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

And maybe another Zingali?  (I believe the key staff are on a five year contract.  Like the PGA player who wants to make their move on Saturday, this third year may be when the corps makes their move upward in the standings.)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ghost said:

And maybe another Zingali?  (I believe the key staff are on a five year contract.  Like the PGA player who wants to make their move on Saturday, this third year may be when the corps makes their move upward in the standings.)

Much of the staff does in fact share this feeling. The last two seasons were build-up to this. Now is when they're ready to make their jump.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ghost said:

16 minutes ago, brassdude6171 said:

Much of the staff does in fact share this feeling. The last two seasons were build-up to this. Now is when they're ready to make their jump.

They’ve definitely already moved up and jumped!  They’re now surrounded by former champions and their biggest battles are coming this season.  They achieved great things the last two years.  This year they need to attain their stride earlier. Hit the show hard in ST.  Come out of the gate undeniable.  None of the corps in the first show will pull a single punch.  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

The writing indicates the ambition.   They got a lot of cleaning to do for that though.  And the usual suspects aren't going to go away.

But, yeah, this is all indicative of the planning put into this push, they're going for it on all captions this year and will continue to do so until they are on top.

• Like 3