Boston Crusaders 2019

3 hours ago, Glenn426 said:

So from anyone who has heard the show, How well are the "POP" songs weaved into the show?

Are they standalone section of music ( Excerpt/ Feature) or do they weave them into the larger chunks of the show?

Just from the Source Material the show feels like it will be very accessible to the common audience member.

Have heard small section of the show.  Although I’m not sure where it fit in the entire production, it was a piece where 2 tunes were amazingly interwoven.  Very melodic.  Very powerful.  Emphasis on power.  There’s no doubt this will be accessible with a fresh approach for audience enjoyment.  In one week they make a public appearance and I’m sure there will be a lot of available video.

• Like 2

For those fans that have active Flo Marching account subscriptions,, tonite at 8pm ( Central time ) Flo Marching's website will have a live broadcast with 2018 lot videos, interviews, etc in PR for the upcoming season. Featured will be 4-5 Corps,  Mandarins, SCV, Bluecoats, Boston Crusaders among them. Not really sure how much new 2019 looks at the Corps show/ music we will get, but I intend to tune in anyway, and thought I'd pass that info along on its airing tonight on Flo Marching in case some might be interested..... ps, for Boston Crusaders fans, BAC's 2019 show designer for their show " Goliath " , Keith Potter, is scheduled to be interviewed about the show at around 10:15 EST for about 15 minutes according to Flo's website.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Thanks 3

30 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

I see they’re practicing the drunken camera shots for the season.  :guinesssmilie:

Thats a sobering thought, Terri .🎥🙂

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

I hope it gets better because my liver will be screaming uncle if it’s like last year. 

Ya, it was frustrating at times.

• Like 1

On 6/4/2019 at 11:55 AM, BRASSO said:

For your DCP homework assignment you are to do an......assessment.gif

Fresh back from Castelton.
Golaith will be GIANT with the fans!
Brilliant book and design.
Kids are jazzed and firing on all cylinders. ( thunderous horn line)
Can't wait to see them again!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Great To Hear. BAC has done some really interesting things the last couple of years. I loved that ending last year when the guard pulled the tarps over the corps and the hornline was GONE! I expect 2019 to be an exciting year of competition with so many high caliber corps at the top.

Now, just hoping that Madison will get up there and back into the fray.

Let The Summer Games Begin!

• Like 5