Boston Crusaders 2019

On 6/15/2019 at 11:26 AM, pbeau said:

I had the pleasure of meeting Dominique at Spring Fling. He is a 3 year age out and a True Blue Crusader!

And a very polite, young man.  True BAC.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, BAC91 said:

I was probably preparing snack at the food truck during the encore.

Given how hot it was at East Coast and how rainy it was for CYO, you did a very good deed! Even if the weather cooperated, you did would be doing a good deed. Hopefully this season, the temperature and rains not be a bother, and you’ll hear “Conquest” multiple times!

• Like 2

16 hours ago, E3D said:

cheesy ? 

Cheers to you. Don't hurt your face with the bitter taste. :guinesssmilie:

Tell me why Boston fans are so ridiculously defensive on DCP? Good lord. 

Bitter over what exactly? 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Cappybara said:

Tell me why Boston fans are so ridiculously defensive on DCP? Good lord. 

Bitter over what exactly? 

I think it stems back to when Boston was demonized for simply hiring better staff.  For some odd reason, several fans of the corps who previously employed those staffers felt they owned those people.

(Disclaimer: I am a fan of drum corps in general, so I do not speak for the Crusader fanbase.  Just an observation.)

Edited by cixelsyd
clarification
  • Like 1

53 minutes ago, cixelsyd said:

I think it stems back to when Boston was demonized for simply hiring better staff.  For some odd reason, fans of the corps who previously employed those staffers felt they owned those people.

(Disclaimer: I am a fan of drum corps in general, so I do not speak for the Crusader fanbase.  Just an observation.)

A few individuals may have gone too far with some of the things said but please don’t “demonize” the entire Crown fan base because most of us have been plenty supportive of BAC. I rarely even defend Crown anymore for fear of being labeled a homer but I could do without the animosity thrown our way. To be perfectly clear, no, I don’t like the way the whole situation went down but it’s never stopped me from cheering on BAC or going to their rehearsals when they come to town. I’m sure most other Crown supporters feel the same way. At the end of the day, most of us are fans of the activity first. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Tim K said:

What you call defensive we call passion, whether it involves the Red Sox, Patriots, Bruins, Celtics, the cultural attractions, the educational institutions, or the wonderful people. We may fight among ourselves, but no one else better say anything. This applies to drum corps and a Boston Crusaders as well. 

Man I love this about Boston people when it comes to BAC, but man do I hate this when it comes to the other sports... Being born and raised in Miami, and a Dolphins fan Tom Brady is the bane of my sports existence. But the Big three kept the C's to only one championship during the Garnett, Pierce, Rondo era so it evens out a little bit.. 

• Like 1