Boston Crusaders 2019

Before the season officially starts this evening, I would just like to thank the Boston Crusaders as an organization, for giving me as an alum a corps to be proud of for all these many years.  NO matter what happens this season competitively, you will remain #1 in my book!...although I feel high placement will not be a problem and actually be quite good this season in particular based on what I've already seen and heard...

A championship is inevitable in your very near future...I can see that quite clear now...you have been on an unbelievable trajectory since 2017 with an ALL-STAR staff and honestly I can only see that to continue in the near and distant future as well...

I would like to give a special thanks to ALL the the staff over the years, the volunteers, the corporate donors, the sponsors, and also very supportive alumni base and fans of the Boston Crusaders.  Without your help and support it would not have been possible for the organization to exist today...and last but not least the concerted effort of blood, sweat and tears from the many members over the decades themselves...

Thank YOU! :worthy:

A special shout out to the 2013 rendition of the Boston Crusaders...I can't say enough for this emotional performance which brought this alum to tears...you WILL rise GIANTS!!!

• Like 9

4 hours ago, craiga said:

You might be referring to Al Murray. I was always a big fan of his.

Yes it was Al. Thanks for that. 

Where in the F did I get Howard from? I'm not at the age of where I should be forgetting names. 

1 hour ago, BAC Battery Super Fan said:

Getting super hyped for tonight!

posted from the DrumScorps app

Welcome and yes I think many are hyped. 

3 hours ago, Glenn426 said:

To those on the Alumni FB group,

Mike Woodall is the man... 

main-qimg-a07d11b94c938c43d42a246d59121e46-c

I’m on my way to the movie theater where I’m sure the response will be huge. We’ll see the advantages of practicing in a cold meat locker (if you didn’t see the original FB post, I think it has been removed). I’ll be watching in Revere of all places. A bit ironic. 😎

Proud of BAC Tonight. The recaps tell an interesting story.

Won Visual and within a couple of Tenths in Music. Largest spread in GE which made the 1 point gap to the top corps. This would be considered in the neighborhood, and would Cause a judge going into future shows to have to make direct comparisons with Crown and Bluecoats for the first part of the season.

Reminder that at this same premiere show last year BAC was 4th down a full two points to Cavaliers and three points to Bluecoats.. A Different competitive tier. Starting this close to their competitors means that this they will have to make judges decide between apples and Oranges for this first part of the season until Regionals roll around. 

This wouldn't be an Underdog story if the Underdog didn't have to Underdog throughout the Season.

Gonna be a fun season!!!

• Like 5