Boston Crusaders 2019

4 hours ago, LabMaster said:

So you really have no real drum corps experience.  You are a faker. A poser.  And not new here at all bubba.

You go ahead and tell that to the probably 50% of DCP users who could not march for various reasons and see how far that gets you 🙂 

But I'll keep in mind how close minded you are oh wise one 

PS: Not sure when I've ever claimed to be an expert, a previous marcher, instructor, etc so I'm not sure how the terms "faker" or "poser" fit my job description. Perhaps you just dislike and feel threatened by people who have strong opinions and don't back down to you? 

Edited by Cappybara

On 6/21/2019 at 1:46 PM, Terri Schehr said:

I love the ground quaking idea. 

And David should cut off Goliath’s head, Phantom style.

• Haha 3

Why is it that I feel that the fans of the respective corps are more concerned with placements than the actual performers they are cheering for. Sure they want to place well but that isn't WHY they are pouring their hearts out every day at practice and every night on the performance field. Maybe fans need to take lesson from the stars of these shows and chill out.

• Like 4

Just now, Spatzzz said:

Why is it that I feel that the fans of the respective corps are more concerned with placements than the actual performers they are cheering for. Sure they want to place well but that isn't WHY they are pouring their hearts out every day at practice and every night on the performance field. Maybe fans need to take lesson from the stars of these shows and chill out.

Very good point.  Better to focus on them, than some number.

39 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

You go ahead and tell that to the probably 50% of DCP users who could not march for various reasons and see how far that gets you 🙂 

But I'll keep in mind how close minded you are oh wise one 

PS: Not sure when I've ever claimed to be an expert, a previous marcher, instructor, etc so I'm not sure how the terms "faker" or "poser" fit my job description. Perhaps you just dislike and feel threatened by people who have strong opinions and don't back down to you? 

OH-SNAP--IT-JUST-GOT-REAL.jpg

Great score BAC! Carry on, Giants.

BACCG!!

••|•|•••

• Like 6

1 hour ago, LabMaster said:

I know.  Just totally bugged.  I’m done with him.  No more arguing.

Proud of ya

12 hours ago, Cappybara said:

Perhaps you just dislike and feel threatened by people who have strong opinions and don't back down to you? 

5 hours ago, Cappybara said:

Proud of ya

Perhaps you need to be a bit more mindful that you are IN Boston's sandbox. If you want to play in it...don't (bleep) in it.

Just sayin'

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Cappybara said:

Proud of ya

:offtopic::muahaha: You have a need to get the last word? 

:united:

• Like 1