Boston Crusaders 2019

10 hours ago, LabMaster said:

I don't know how you've come up with the 50% measure.  But much like most of your critical comments about anything drum corps, I have to doubt the accuracy.  It becomes another made up comment with no substantiation at all.  That is where I see you as a poser/faker.  Make things up, say it enough times and someone will believe you.  But you have no drum corps credibility when it comes to commentary about drum corps marchers, teachers, designers.  I would hazard to guess a great many posters on DCP have experience as a marcher, teacher, designer.  I am threatened by no one.  But I do appreciate an opinion that has some level of depth of thought, expressed or communicated in a clear articulate manner.  Thank you for your continued support of the Boston Crusaders.  .././...

opinions are like.....

and some people are big ones

• Haha 2

After watching this show Saturday, When the David character climbs the prop the giant is laying on near the end, he should reach over and rip his head off.  They could have a fake head the giant wears that would have red streamers coming out of the bottom when it is ripped off so the champion can hold it up in triumph as the show closes.

2 minutes ago, bluecoats88 said:

After watching this show Saturday, When the David character climbs the prop the giant is laying on near the end, he should reach over and rip his head off.  They could have a fake head the giant wears that would have red streamers coming out of the bottom when it is ripped off so the champion can hold it up in triumph as the show closes.

That’s pretty m e t a l.   

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, bluecoats88 said:

Shouting, "Are you not entertained?"

29 minutes ago, Eleran said:

Shouting, "Are you not entertained?"

or "this I believe'.

14 hours ago, Cappybara said:

Regardless of whether it is exactly 50/50 or not is very much besides the point. 

The hoity toity attitude that someone's opinion is irrelevant or beneath another's due to lack of marching/design experience is what leads to the perception (outside of DCP) that these forums are a laughingstock and a cancer. 

Hoity toity?  I don't disregard an opinion for lack of experience.  It would be for lack of experience to provide support and logical reasoning for the opinion.  And if the forum is considered a laughingstock or a cancer (cancer?  really?) and that bothers you, why stay?  Once again, thank you for your support of the Boston Crusaders.  They love their fans.

22 minutes ago, LabMaster said:

Once again, thank you for your support of the Boston Crusaders.  They love their fans.

I'm sure they do 

• Like 1

sidebar conversation removed.  FYI we will not discuss moderating actions on the board, and will only discuss specifics with the member affected, not with others.

...Boston Crusaders 2019....

Since I can't "like" a mod's post, I'll just say bravo. 

• Like 2