Boston Crusaders 2019

We might come in 1st. We might come in 6th.  I personally would love to see 3rd. 4th or 5th certainly wouldn't suck.  In any event, the table is set and WALDO is coming to dinner.

• Like 8

.. and the season is in it's 3rd week. Def going  to be fun to watch and follow.

Best to all the Corps, esp..those starting their season tonight.

A Hahty thanks to that great BOD,  Admin,  Alums,  Seniors,  Staff,  Vollies and those very talented members.

You make me very happy and very proud. Happy Seventy-Ninth!.

Have a great home show/visit and take no prisoners.

••|•|••• Ro-ah ~

Edited by CorpwithanS
  • Like 4

HOME SHOW TONIGHT! Hope to hear from some of you, and your thoughts after tonight...

I won't see them until July 5th at CrownBeat...I can't WAIT!!!!

• Like 3

On 6/27/2019 at 2:47 PM, Ediker said:

While surprising, I'm not losing sleep over the percussion results, at this time.  It appears some risks were taken with regard to percussion, which is fine... June is the time for that.  There is time between now and mid-July to make adjustments. 

While I 100% agree with this statement, it's kind of sad to realize that some of the extremely sexy and tasty writing that Colin McNutt did for this season has already met the hose 😔

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, blakman7 said:

While I 100% agree with this statement, it's kind of sad to realize that some of the extremely sexy and tasty writing that Colin McNutt did for this season has already met the hose 😔

Yeah, from what I’ve heard, it’s very ambitious to keep 10 snares tight, at this level. No doubt he’ll adjust his writing. 

3 minutes ago, Ediker said:

Yeah, from what I’ve heard, it’s very ambitious to keep 10 snares tight, at this level. No doubt he’ll adjust his writing. 

#facts. Like everyone around here is saying, Colin and his staff will get them where they need to be. Cadets 2015 had 10 snares and was killing it in percussion throughout the whole season for the most part if I'm not mistaken and that line was freaking SOLID! So they'll be fine. 

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, blakman7 said:

#facts. Like everyone around here is saying, Colin and his staff will get them where they need to be. Cadets 2015 had 10 snares and was killing it in percussion throughout the whole season for the most part if I'm not mistaken and that line was freaking SOLID! So they'll be fine. 

Agree, totally.  Cadets15's percussion was robbed at Finals.  No lack of faith in Colin and his team.  I like that he took on something risky with the book and setup.  It takes you-know-whats.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Ediker said:

I like that he took on something risky with the book and setup.  It takes you-know-whats.

The percussion staff must feel the mm that accepted the contracts can handle the book.  Does cutting out some of the difficulty hurt scoring a lot?

19 minutes ago, Ghost said:

The percussion staff must feel the mm that accepted the contracts can handle the book.  Does cutting out some of the difficulty hurt scoring a lot?

They only get credit for the difficulty when they achieve it.  It hurts scoring more to attempt and miss.  Nothing wrong with watering down until the achievement comes up.  The tougher stuff can always be re-introduced later, if the line proves ready.    

Edited by Ediker
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ghost said:

I will quote Craiga here...

In Colin We Trust.

• Like 1