Boston Crusaders 2019

Does anyone know when BAC is departing their Florida housing? I wanted to go see a rehearsal before they pack up and leave and was under the impression that they would be in Florida for a few days before they headed up for their Knoxville,TN show. Thanks in advance!

7 hours ago, blakman7 said:

Does anyone know when BAC is departing their Florida housing? I wanted to go see a rehearsal before they pack up and leave and was under the impression that they would be in Florida for a few days before they headed up for their Knoxville,TN show. Thanks in advance!

I think they are in Daytona Beach all day today and tomorrow.

It's not a show day, again. Work it. Do it BAC !!

Aim high, Giants!  ••|•|•••

66237519_2422869617756967_54103064795571

• Like 1

11 hours ago, blakman7 said:

6 hours ago, Ghost said:

3 hours ago, LabMaster said:

I think they are in Daytona Beach all day today and tomorrow.

Must not have read the middle post above.🙄

Got a chance to go watch rehearsal today and let's just say that there are some good yet slight changes being added during this stretch of rehearsal days 😉  Some might take some getting used to and some fit right in. I'm excited to see how they do at their next show. That hornline sounds a little too good 😃

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Also, the battery found another tenor player. He was rehearsing and it looked like he was still getting used to/learning drill. Seems to fit right in to the rest of the battery. Does anyone know if they are marching alternates? There was a lone tuba in the back of the field playing reps with the horn line but not marching at all.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, blakman7 said:

Got a chance to go watch rehearsal today and let's just say that there are some good yet slight changes being added during this stretch of rehearsal days 😉  Some might take some getting used to and some fit right in. I'm excited to see how they do at their next show. That hornline sounds a little too good 😃

Thanks for keeping us informed!  Looking forward to the latest version.