Boston Crusaders 2019

37 minutes ago, blakman7 said:

Any speculations out there as to what the big changes will be for BAC come San Antonio and beyond? 

Like most corps, Boston will be dusting off some changes the staff has had in their back pockets for weeks.  The only thing I’m guessing to be done is changes with the Goliath character.  Whether it’s his appearance or how he’s slain, that could be an area they address.

As Glenn426 posted. Getting the 4th quad on the field will help.  Not aware of any tricks.

Edited by Ghost

2 minutes ago, Poppycock said:

Don’t tempt me DrumManTx

Does Poppycock get to wear the Allentown' "queenie" outfit too? Otherwise underdressed, no?

Edited by xandandl
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Glenn426 said:

I think everything after the Walking man drill set to the end of the show should be re-written and the kitchen sink needs to be thrown in to try and cap off the show. They tried a new insert to change the "Killing of Goliath" but it feels like an insert, this section to me needs a true re-work to capture the energy the corps is giving us until then.. 

Plus some tweaking to the Rocky/ Rise up section

And some additions to the Ballad, Stylistically the music ensemble has some moments of exposure here that need to be smoothed out.. They play amazing when in the FF+ plus range but need some finessing in the MP areas.. 

The opener is pretty solid.

Getting the 4th Tenor will help the Percussion out in fully achieving the planned tricks that where designed for the Line. 

Keep fighting BAC!

It unlikely anything will be “re-written”. Everything they will put in, has been planned out already. How and when it goes in, is planned as well.  They will layer, add, finesse and replace but replace with something already prepared.  All that and clean, clean, clean.

2 hours ago, LabMaster said:

It unlikely anything will be “re-written”. Everything they will put in, has been planned out already. How and when it goes in, is planned as well.  They will layer, add, finesse and replace but replace with something already prepared.  

For 8.5 minutes this is a very strong show.  

• Like 3