Boston Crusaders 2019

44 minutes ago, Ediker said:

Bag in a bag... bag in a bag in a bag. 

I will not say who but someone tells me that Joe had a place that was full of newspapers. 

I look back on the days with the corps and there were so many things that made it fun, interesting and unique. Joe was easy to remember. 

How many horns ya got. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Barneveld said:

Great interview and eloquent spokesperson for BAC/DCI.Two from Murfreesboro and a Vanderbilt student...global BAC!  Good luck tonight!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, MidWestfan said:

I love Boston's show this year.  If they can just get the "Goliath" character to be more relevant and create more emotion that would be the missing piece to this show for me.  The guard is amazing, love the horn line, and the drill works well.  

I think the layering and integration of the character in the latter part of the show has begun.  It is now also about overall performance for all sections. If they follow trend, there are some elements they dial back a bit.  I don’t mean watering down the show or show elements, just backing off a bit during rehearsals to save energy over the next couple of weeks.

8 minutes ago, Ghost said:

(4 quads,  4 quads, 4 quads)

how many marching timpani's ya got? 

• Haha 1