Boston Crusaders 2019

39 minutes ago, Ediker said:

Are there four tonight??!!

No

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ghost said:

Wonder if he'll ever march?

I don't think he or she ,,,etc. will actually march. 

and  I think that is part of the score. and 10 snares is not that easy to clean up

54 minutes ago, E3D said:

and  I think that is part of the score. and 10 snares is not that easy to clean up

If that happens that's a tough break for the corps.  Not ready for a top six corps yet maybe.  Any ideas why Colin would go with 10 snares in the first place?  The percussion staff new what the line's talent was months ago and whether they could handle the book.  Maybe it's not as simple as I think it is and 10 snares doesn't get a corps any non execution points over a smaller section.

Edited by Ghost

16 minutes ago, E3D said:

Other corps are marching 10 snares & not getting pummeled like this.  It's frustrating to see the corps ahead by 2 places in GE & Visual, then lose that lead in music.  Cavies are going to use that to their advantage & nobody is going to wait.  BAC is doing incredible on all fronts and I have no doubt they can overcome this.  Time to buckle up and hit the gas!

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, E3D said:

Why would they not march? I feel like they joined early July. If anything, wouldn't it make sense to at least try to get the balance of adding them incrementally, at least for the drum feature stuff for balance reasons?

• Like 1

Since none of us has access to the judges' tapes, we are all equally clueless as to the rationale behind the numbers.  But, "you need to add a tenor player" is a comment said by no judge ever.  As for the larger snare line, Colin has said that it was in keeping with the GOLIATH theme. Still no need to panic.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Musicman1084 said:

Why would they not march? I feel like they joined early July. If anything, wouldn't it make sense to at least try to get the balance of adding them incrementally, at least for the drum feature stuff for balance reasons?

can't learn the drill

35 minutes ago, craiga said:

Since none of us has access to the judges' tapes, we are all equally clueless as to the rationale behind the numbers.  But, "you need to add a tenor player" is a comment said by no judge ever.  As for the larger snare line, Colin has said that it was in keeping with the GOLIATH theme. Still no need to panic.

staging is killing them...

BAC, have a great night: TCB in the ATL!

Bring it, sell it, own it. Giants. ••|•|•••

• Like 2