Boston Crusaders 2019

I am very uncomfortable with any discussion about an individual performer.  Colin will put him in when the time is right. With over 190 drill sets and the certainty that the entire drum corps may not be working on a particular section on a particular day, working somebody in takes time.  Nothing to see here.. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, craiga said:

Colin will put him in when the time is right.  

That's good to read C.  It means he will get in soon, but some close to the corps felt he would have already been marching. Better late with more comfort and confidence.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ghost said:

That's good to read C.  It means he will get in soon, but some close to the corps felt he would have already been marching. Better late with more comfort and confidence.

Just from 1 YT video I saw of some recent rehearsal footage (I don't know what date) The 4th tenor seemed to be doing fine on the chunk they were running of My Shot. I'll just say the tenor line wasn't the dirtiest thing in that rep. I'm sure it will be nice to have the hole filled but I wouldn't expect them to be any sort of savior on the percussion scores.

• Like 3

I do not expect any kind of score increase from adding the 4th tenor other than the fact the drill design will be more complete.  The scores will come with increased clarity. DCI sheets do not add points for additional players.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, craiga said:

I do not expect any kind of score increase from adding the 4th tenor other than the fact the drill design will be more complete.  The scores will come with increased clarity. DCI sheets do not add points for additional players.

Some posts have mentioned a better balance with the fourth quad.  Does that show up anywhere in the music captions?

Boston is going to make some noise! 4th 5th or 6th, they are awesome!

• Like 6